Mild Steel Welder Fabricator
- Full time permanent position with competitive pay rates
- Group Medical Plan
- Company Bonus Scheme
Stainless Design is leading the way in precision sheetmetal fabrication. With the latest technology and processes, Stainless Design has a strong customer base and an excellent reputation within the industry and wider business community.
We can offer you:
- Regular overtime paid after 40 hours
- A modern, well maintained workshop
- A good team environment
- Rewards for outstanding performance
We have opportunities for an experienced and motivated Mild Steel Welder/Fabricator to join our team. This is a challenging and interesting role that is critical to the operation of our Fabrication Centre. You will be responsible for the manufacturing of a variety of Mild Steel assemblies for a range of industries including Food Processing, Horticulture, Automotive, Building, Marine and packaging. Our capabilities include engineering design, laser cutting, machining, fabrication and assembly.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- 5+ years proven Welding/ fabrication skills and knowledge
- Excellent skills in Tig and Mig welding
- The ability to read drawings and work unsupervised
- A high standard of accuracy and workmanship
- The flexibility to work overtime, as and when required
- Good numeracy, literacy and problem solving ability
- A positive attitude
- Good awareness of Health & Safety
- The ability to achieve targets and meet deadlines
Note: You must pass a pre-employment Drug & Alcohol Test.